The Club was formed in 1923 and has always been located in Pembroke Gardens where tennis as well as bowls was once played. The Club Badge depicts Admiral Lord Nelson whose statue is nearby overlooking the Solent. The green is normally laid out for six rinks. The post code for the Club is PO1 2NR.
We are located in historic Old Portsmouth, close to the Cathedral and the entrance to Portsmouth Harbour. A short walk away in one direction is the Southsea seafront and in the other direction lies Gunwharf Quays with the landmark Spinnaker Tower and a lively retail and leisure complex all within walking distance.
|The nearby harbour entrance||
Gunwharf Quays, shopping, restaurants,
bars and much more...